Chemical factory W. Neudorff GmbH KG was founded in 1854 in Königsberg in what was then Prussia. At that time, it was one of the first German firms to produce plant protection and animal care products.
The company was founded by Wilhelm Neudorff, a fabric dyer with a particular interest in chemistry. He developed a diverse range of bath essences, tinctures, ointments and cosmetics.
In 1903, the company moved to Wuppertal, where it continued to expand its range of chemical-pharmaceutical products. Plant protection products, pest control agents and animal care products were all being produced by the mid-1930s. There was already an emphasis at that time on making the safest possible products.
In 1959, Rudolf Lohmann bought the company and moved it to Emmerthal. Three people then began to expand the firm into the form recognisable today. A whole range of new products were developed and produced. We recognised very early on that there is a market for eco-friendly products for amateur gardeners and we have continued to expand these product lines. Our range has grown and grown and we're still diversifying to this day.
Over the years, we have developed eco friendly processes, compounds and equipment, which are ideal for use in natural gardens, in organic horticulture and in integrated plant cultivation.
On social media